Hi…We are GameDay, have we met?
Not sure you want to sign up for a competition you know nothing about? Who we are? What we value and what we require to put on a top notch event? Well, here’s the skinny. Rather than taking you each out on an awkward first date, here is what you can know and expect from us at GameDay. If you can’t tell, our athletes are at the center of everything we do and their GameDay experience is extremely important to us!
When you compete with GameDay, we promise to:
- Stick to the event schedule.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Treat all athletes, staff & volunteers with the utmost respect.
- Provide you with a safe, clean space to compete.
- Provide the best competitive environment we are capable of.
- Encourage, inspire and excite our athletes and spectators.
- Be available for you to ask questions, voice concerns or make suggestions.
- Have some fun! We love what we do.
To help us run the best possible event, we ask that you:
- Arrive on time for check-in, briefing & athlete staging.
- Enter & exit the arena with a sense of urgency.
- Treat all athletes, staff & volunteers with utmost respect.
- Be mindful of other athletes during workouts. Control your equipment at ALL TIMES.
- CHEER for other athletes when you finish a workout.
- Clean up personal items in your lane after your heat is done.
- Have some fun (we like high fives)! The stage is yours, go CRUSH IT!
- As always, let us know how we can make your experience better in any way!
We are kind of like Starbucks… you will get the same product regardless of the competition you are at. You will never question the quality or integrity of our events. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or a first time competitor you deserve to feel and be treated like an elite athlete. It’s all for you, it’s your time to shine so come join the fun!